Full Stack Web Development with MERN
…Long Course, Very Effective !
Course Fees 10,000/-
Offer Price 5,000/-
Course Length: 4 Months
Course Days: Friday & Saturdays Only.
Next Batch- 17-Nov-2023
Week 1: Introduction to Web Development
- What is web development?
- Introduction to the course and the MERN Stack.
- Setting up development environment (code editor, browser developer tools)
Week 2-3: HTML (HyperText Markup Language)
- Understanding the structure of HTML
- HTML tags, elements, and attributes.
- Creating forms and input elements.
- Semantic HTML for better accessibility
Week 4-5: CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Introduction to CSS and its role in web development.
- Selectors, properties, and values.
- Working with CSS for layout and design.
- Responsive Web Design Principles
Week 6-7: Bootstrap
- Introduction to Bootstrap and its grid system.
- Building responsive web pages with Bootstrap.
- Styling and components provided by Bootstrap.
- Customizing Bootstrap for unique designs
- Variables, data types, and operators.
- Control structures (if statements, loops).
- Functions and objects
Week 10-11: jQuery
- Introduction to jQuery and its purpose.
- Selecting and manipulating DOM elements with jQuery
Handling events with jQuery.
- Animation and effects
Week 12-13: MongoDB
- Introduction to MongoDB.
- CRUD operations with MongoDB.
- Schema design and modeling.
- Using the MongoDB Node.js driver
Week 14-15: Back-end development with Express.js and Node.js
- Introduction to Node.js and Express.js.
- Routing and Middleware in Express.js
- Handling HTTP requests and responses
- Building RESTful APIs
- Error handling and validation
Week 16: Front-End Development with React.js
- Introduction to React and the component-based architecture.
- Creating and rendering components.
- State and props in React.
- React Router for navigation.
- Managing application state with React Context or Redux
- Each student works on a full-stack MERN project.
- Project presentation and demo.
- Code review and feedback
- Weekly assignments and quizzes.
- Midterm project.
- Final project.
- Evaluation and presentation